The California Homeowners Association (CHA) is one of California’s most active political action committees working in every area of the State. Established in 2009 the California Homeowners Association is a non-partisan Political Action Committee formed to support fiscally responsible candidates. Our donors are wide ranging from individuals, to small businesses to labor organizations all with one goal – protecting homeowners.
The CHA is focused on results and making a difference for California’s Homeowners at every level of government and has been actively involved in State and local elections in Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Ventura and Kern counties.
The CHA has a professional team of pollsters, consultants and an experienced treasurer to ensure all reporting requirements are conducted ethically and on time in accordance with the various jurisdictional laws. (For questions regarding the CHA’s reporting contact Kelly Lawler, KAL Group, PO Box 730, Hilmar, CA 95324.)
The Chairman of the California Homeowners Association is Donald Wilson.
Don’s background includes:
- Trustee, Center Joint Unified School District (top vote-getter in last election)
- United States Navy Veteran
- Sacramento County Supervisor Roberta MacGlashan’s alternate on the Sacramento County Library Board’s Joint Powers Authority
- Masters and Bachelors Degree from California State University, Sacramento
- Donald and his wife Susan have four children